SWIFT Customer Security Controls Framework v2023
Customer Security Programme (CSP)
The CSP is designed to be a collaborative effort between SWIFT and theusers to strengthen the overall security of the financial ecosystem.
Objectives and Principles
Secure Your Environment
Restrict Internet Access and Protect Critical Systems from General IT Environment
Reduce Attack Surface and Vulnerabilities
Physically Secure the Environment
Know and Limit Access
Prevent Compromise of Credentials
Manage Identities and Separate Privileges
Detect and Respond
Detect Anomalous Activity to Systems or Transaction Records
Plan for Incident Response and Information Sharing
The five reference architectures are as follows
- Architecture A1–Users owning the communication interface(and, generally, the messaging interface)
- Architecture A2–Users own the messaging interface but not the communication interface
- ArchitectureA3 –SWIFT Connector
- Architecture A4–Customer Connector
- Architecture B–No local user footprint
SWIFT CSP Assessments
Our SWIFT-certified assessors provide a professional experience. The service includes online project management and assessment tools.
We provide remote and on-site assessments for all Business Identifier Codes (BIC) architectures.
Contact the sales team for immediate support.
Contact and Follow Us
Please be sure to leave us a note on howe we can help you a
Call the Sales Support Team