Terms and conditions
The term ‘Servadus’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the company website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
Terms and Conditions
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee regarding the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness, or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. You shall be responsible for ensuring that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material that is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than by the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website, which are not the property of or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and be a criminal offense.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s), and we have no responsibility for the linked website(s) content.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use are subject to the laws of the United States and the state of California.